Vitaprost [Prostate Peptides]
Vitaprost is a prostatotropic and anti-inflammatory drug. Its main ingredient is an extract of prostate peptides derived from prostate tissue of bulls.
It helps treat edema, reduce the amount of leukocytes in the prostate gland, stabilize the secretion in epithelial cells and stimulate the muscle tone in the bladder. It also improves the blood supply in the prostate gland by reducing blood clotting and prevents the development of thrombosis.
Vitaprost reduces pain and discomfort, treats dysuria, stimulates erotic behavior and has a positive effect on semen quality.
- chronic abacterial prostatitis;
- prevention of chronic abacterial prostatitis and its complications;
- benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- before and after prostate surgery.
Formulation and packaging
Enteric coated tablets.
Active ingredient: bull prostate tissue extract (powder) 100 mg, with the active peptide content of 20 mg.
Dosage and application
To be administered orally, 1 tablet 2 times a day.
The duration of treatment course is:
- not less than 30 days for benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- not less than 10 days for chronic abacterial prostatitis.
For the prevention of complications of chronic abacterial prostatitis take 1 tablet 2 times a day for 30 days. The prophylactic courses are to be repeated 1-2 times a year.
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency, sucrase/isomaltase deficiency, fructose intolerance or glucose galactose malabsorption.