L-Carnitine is an indispensable component of nutrition allowing optimal development of the human body. L-carnitine enhances protein synthesis and fatty acid transport to mitochondria, where they burn to synthesize energy. It is an amino acid, close to the vitamins of group B. Acetyl-L-carnitine is absolutely necessary for the normal supply of the body with its own energy and for the metabolism of fats, and, therefore, for all life processes.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine has a wide spectrum of action:
- activates the process of metabolism;
- helps to convert fat into energy;
- reduces fatigue during prolonged brain activity;
- increases the performance and endurance of the body during sports or any other physical activity;
- provides a feeling of cheerfulness.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine can be used to address chronic fatigue, weight gain, and decrease in physical activity. It can be used to compensate the lack of L-Carnitine in a body, i.e. during the periods of increased mental activity, heavy physical or emotional stress or during sports training. The supplement can be used to normalize body weight.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine – 500 mg
Application and dosage
One pill per day
Hypersensitivity to the contents of the supplement