Derinat® (Sodium Deoxyribonucleate) is an immunomodulator, stimulator of hematopoiesis and regeneration. Derinat® has a high reparative and regenerative ability, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effects, as well as antioxidant and membrane-stabilizing properties.
The drug activates the cellular and humoral immunity. It optimizes specific reactions against fungal, viral and bacterial infections. Derinat® facilitates the healing of trophic ulcers of various etiologies and promotes the rapid healing of deep burns, significantly accelerating the dynamics of epithelization. Derinat® stipulates scarless recovery in restoration of ulcerative formations on the mucous membrane. The drug does not have teratogenic and carcinogenic effects.
Indications for use
- Acute respiratory infections;
- Prevention and treatment of acute respiratory viral infections (ARVI);
- Inflammatory diseases of the mucous membranes of the oral cavity;
- Chronic inflammatory diseases, fungal, bacterial and other infections of the mucous membranes in gynecology;
- Acute and chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract (rhinitis, sinusitis, maxillitis, frontal sinusitis);
- Obliterating diseases of the lower extremities;
- Trophic ulcers, long-term non-healing and infected wounds (including in diabetes mellitus);
- Gangrene, burns, frostbite;
- Post-radiation necrosis of skin and mucous membranes.
- Radiation injuries, burn disease;
- Inhibition of haematopoiesis;
- Cancerous myelodysplastic syndrome and resistance to cytostatics under the cytostatic and / or radiation therapy;
- Stomatitis, induced by cytostatic therapy;
- Stomach and peptic ulcer disease, erosive gastroduodenitis;
- Ischemic heart disease;
- Obliterating diseases of vessels of the lower extremities, chronic ischemia of the lower extremities of II - III stage;
- Trophic ulcers, chronic non healing wounds;
- Odontogenic sepsis, suppurative-septic complications;
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
- Endometritis, salpingo oophoritis, endometriosis, myoma;
- Clamidiosis, ureaplasmosis, mycoplasmosis;
- Prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
- Pulmonary tuberculosis, inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract.
Dosage and administration
- For the prevention of acute respiratory viral infections, 1 spray is inserted into each nasal passage 2-4 times a day for 1-2 weeks.
- In acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory viral infections, 1 to 2 sprays are inserted into each nasal passage every 1-1.5 hours during the first day; then - 1 spray into each nasal passage 3-4 times a day. The course duration is 1 month.
- In inflammatory diseases of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses, 1-2 sprays of the drug are inserted into each nasal passage 4-6 times a day. The duration of the course is 7-15 days.
- In diseases of the oral mucosa, the rinsing is carried out 4-6 times a day, or the drug is evenly sprayed onto the damaged sections of the mucosa, 2-3 sprays 4-6 times a day. The length of the treatment is 10 days.
- In chronic inflammatory diseases, fungal, bacterial and other infections in gynecology: an intravaginal administration with irrigation of the cervix uteri or an intravaginal administration of tampons moistened with the drug in the amount of 5 ml per procedure, 1-2 times a day for 10-14 days.
- In hemorrhoids, the drug is prescribed in the form of microclysters into the rectum in the amount of 15-40 ml. The length of the therapy is 10 days.
- In obliterating diseases of the lower extremities, the drug is instilled into the nose, 1-2 drops into each nasal passage 6 times a day; the course duration is up to 6 months.
- In post radiation necrosis of skin and mucous membranes, in case of long-term non-healing wounds, burns, frostbite, trophic ulcers of various etiologies and gangrene, applications are put on the affected areas 3-4 times a day, or the affected area is treated with Derinat® spray 4-5 times a day, in the amount of 10-40 ml (the treatment course is 1-3 months).
The content of the ampoule is injected intramuscularly for 1-2 minutes, 5 ml of the solution, with an interval of 24-72 hours.
- In coronary heart disease: 10 injections with an interval of 48-72 hours.
- In peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum: 5 injections with an interval of 48 hours.
- In cancer: 3-10 injections with an interval of 24-72 hours.
- In gynecology (endometritis, chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, mycoplasmosis, salpingo oophoritis, myoma, endometriosis): 10 injections with an interval of 24-48 hours.
- In andrology (prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia): 10 injections with an interval of 24-48 hours.
- In pulmonary tuberculosis: 10-15 injections with an interval of 24-48 hours.
- In acute inflammatory diseases: 3-5 injections with an interval of 24-72 hours.
- In chronic inflammatory diseases: 5 injections with an interval of 24 hours, then 5 injections with an interval of 72 hours.
- Pregnancy and lactacion,
- Spray: in gangrenous processes spontaneous rejection of necrotic masses in the centers of rejection with the following restoration of the skin is noted under the influence of the drug. In open wounds and burns, an analgesic effect is observed.
- Injections: in patients with diabetes mellitus, a hypoglycemic effect may be noted, which should be taken into account during the blood glucose monitoring.
You may also like